Author Topic: SAT JUNE 8TH - JOE & LINDA'S MYSTERY ADVENTURE  (Read 149 times)

ZoomZ

SAT JUNE 8TH - JOE & LINDA'S MYSTERY ADVENTURE
« on: May 30, 2019, 06:59:56 PM »
   JOE & LINDA’S MYSTERY ADVENTURE
                                                                              BY
                                                                JOE & LINDA ZIMLIKI

We had a couple of cancellations for June so I picked one of the club’s fave roads.  Joe & I headed out this past weekend to find roads to go with fave road to a destination that intrigued me.  Oh! we did find some great new roads.  Ones we had never zoomed before.  Along our journey we found couple of stops we felt club would be interested.  This would require fellow cruisers to bring a cooler or large insulated thermal bag with ice.  You may be enticed by local produce & grain feed angus beef and we want you to be prepared.

Once we reach our destination you will find attractions that could be two or three different cruises all in one place.  Our restaurant serves local or organic produce and meats from local farms when possible.  This restaurant will take us back in time.  Ice cream will end our day.  So join us for our mystery adventure with some great roads.

We will need an immediate response because cruise is in 10 days.

Date:  Sat June 8th

Time:  9:00 am

Meeting Place:   Sheetz #314 - Junction Rt 22 & Rt 981 in New Alexandria

Cruise Category:  Sporty to Zoomin

RSVP:  DEADLINE JUNE 5TH to Linda Zimliki @ lzimliki@westpennmiataclub.com or
             call or text 412- 215-0199